Are you Visit Greenland's new web team member?
Visit Greenland seeks a web developer who is well-rounded and can see the big picture, and who has strong implementation skills. The web developer will work in the company's Copenhagen office.
We are currently in the process of redesigning our web universe so that Greenland's online presence is better positioned to meet the world's expectations regarding solution flexibility and user focus.
Your job will, therefore, focus on continued concept development and implementation of our Wordpress-based solutions, as well as further development and improvement of the existing solutions on other platforms in cooperation with external partners. One part of the daily work will also be related to the more functional online tasks as well as to projects throughout the company.
Visit Greenland seeks someone who:
- has experience with online concept development and implementation
- is good at leading situations from shared ideas to achieved goals
- is team-oriented and can work across many departments of an organisation
- has competency with Usability (user-oriented web development)
- is strong with visuals and graphics (knowing Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is a plus)
- is ready to throw themselves into the Greenland tourism industry.
A pre-existing knowledge or special connection to Greenland is not a necessary pre-requisite, but of course it is not a hindrance.