Visit Greenland A/S, the national tourist council of Greenland is owned 100% by the Government of Greenland, is looking for a consultant – Relationship management with a focus of both internal market development in Greenland as well as external international market development.
Visit Greenland is in charge of tourism development and marketing as well as exposure and branding of Greenland in close cooperation with the tourism industry, the regional tourism organizations as well as Naalakkersuisut. Visit Greenland has 13 employees, 9 at the main office in Nuuk and 4 in the department in Copenhagen.
We are looking for a consultant – Relationship management with a focus on both internal market development in Greenland and external international market development – to start the 1st of September 2018 or sooner.
What we offer
• A job where you will find good use for your skills in tourism
• A workplace with a variety of projects and new and exciting challenges within the development of the tourism industry, where the number of tourists is on the rise
• Skilled and dedicated colleagues
• A workplace with a lot of points of contact at home and abroad
• An individual contract and a salary based on qualifications
• A job where you will be responsible for projects
We expect that you
• Have a relevant secondary or higher education
• Insight in and experience with tourism and B2B work
• Can carry out budget processes and prepare budgets
• Insight into project management and follow-up
• Master Greenlandic, English and Danish on a negotiation level
The candidate we are looking for
• is structured, dedicated and thrives on seeing the results of your efforts
• is open to diversity in the workplace
• is good at communicating and working together with others
If you want to know more, read the Job Description or feel free to contact CEO Julia Pars +299 342820.
The application deadline is Tuesday the 23rd of July, at 12’o’clock West Greenland time.
Send your cover letter and resume, relevant diplomas and references to the Deputy Manager of Visit Greenland:
Visit Greenland’s purpose is to develop and market Greenland as a tourist destination and strengthen the tourism industry and the Experience Economy in Greenland. The focus is particularly on the tourism industry and experience offers as well as the dissemination of knowledge and expertise to the tourism operators. In addition, emphasis is placed on the development of marketing with a strong visual image that ensures that Greenland's many offers become known as reasons to visit our country. There are 15 FTEs in Visit Greenland, the majority at the main office in Nuuk as well as 3 persons in representation of the Government of Greenland in Copenhagen. An annual operating grant is received from the Government of Greenland and in addition there are projects and collaborations that contribute with external funds.
this article useful
Your feedback important to us.