The Arctic Highlights round tour is a brand new product on the Greenlandic tourism market for 2018, and it is exclusively for agents.
Air Greenland has publicised five different ways to combine Greenland’s cultural metropolis, Nuuk, with the capital of ice itself, Ilulissat. And sometimes, even the home of the only road to the Greenland Ice Sheet, Kangerlussuaq, gets coupled into the mix.
Who benefits & why
This fixed-itinerary trip is basically perfect for:
- Agents who offer combination holidays of Iceland and Greenland. All routes start and end at Keflavik International Airport.
- Agents whose guests have limited holiday time. Four nights is the longest trip.
- Agents who promote summer travel in Greenland. 6 June to 26 August 2018 is the magic window for these Highlights tours.
- Agents who find it difficult to break into the Ilulissat hotel block scene. Two of the itineraries give Ilulissat day trips only, with no overnight required.
- Agents who want to show a lot in a little time. City hopping is the name of the game.
Contact Air Greenland
Are you living in Germany, France or Belgium? Contact the local general sales agent in your country.
Germany - email@example.com / +49-69-2562888-96
France / Belgium - firstname.lastname@example.org / +33-6-10 87 15 47
We hope to see your guests criss-crossing amongst the west coast highlights!
this article useful
Your feedback important to us.